Meet Me

Hi all! I'm a self-contained special education teacher from sunny Arizona! I teach k-3rd grade students with Down Syndrome, Developmental Delays, Cerebral Palsy and everything in between. I have a passion for organization, lists, and creating hands on activities for my learners!

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Welcome!!

Welcome to Kinder SPED Adventures! I am a Kindergarten (with a few 1st grade kiddos) Special Ed teacher in the Arizona desert. My students have mild to moderate intellectual disabilities and we are in a self-contained class. I love my job and creating hands-on, meaningful activities for my kiddos. I'm a coffee drinkin, mom of a toddler, and an on the fly teacher! Check in for activities and organizational tips!

Teachers Pay Teachers Store

Email

Instagram: kinderSPEDadventures

No comments:

Post a Comment